Logiclock Ltd. is committed to the responsible handling and protection of your personal data. The purpose of this policy is to describe how we collect and use the personal data that you provide us so that you can make informed choices about your personal data.
If you have a question regarding Logiclock Privacy Statement or associated practices, please contact us.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Logiclock Ltd collects, uses, discloses, transfers and stores personal data when needed to provide our service and for our operational and business purposes, as described in this Statement.
However, we may collect the categories of data listed below when you:
1. Fill in forms on our website. This includes data provided at the time of requesting information about our games, subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters, or making an enquiry
2. Conduct a transaction or place an order relating to any of our services
3. Contact our customer support
4. Interact with Logiclock in your capacity as a consumer, a business customer, a partner, a supplier, a contractor or any other person with a business relationship with Logiclock.
We may collect, store and use the following data that you provide to us directly:
|Category of Data||Example of Data|
|Identification Data||name, first name, title|
|Contact Data||email, phone number|
Any information that you voluntarily share with us feedback, opinion, comments, information provided.
Also, as you access Logiclock, we may also collect automatically (using Google Analytics) information about you such as device and location information.
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age and our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Logiclock will use your personal data for the following different legitimate business purposes:
- To perform or finalize any transaction or order which you have placed;
- To manage your booking;
- To send email notifications;
- To provide you with support via communication channels;
- To send you our Logiclock newsletters when you have expressly consented to this;
- To send you photos after a session when you have expressly consented to this;
- To comply with legal requirements and improve the security of our websites such as the prevention, detection and investigation of a crime and for loss prevention or fraud and to enforce our terms and conditions or policies and business principles as stated in Logiclock Website;
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you.
HOW WE SHARE AND TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Logiclock is not in the business of sharing, selling, or renting your personal data to others for the purposes of direct marketing, unless you give us your express consent to do so and where permitted by applicable law. Logiclock shares and transfers your personal data only as set forth below and in accordance with all privacy practices and local privacy requirements. We may share occasionally non-personal, anonymized and statistical data with third parties for our own business purposes.
Below are the parties with whom we may share personal information and why:
- To our third-party contractors and providers which perform certain functions on behalf of Logiclock, such as analyzing data, processing credit card payments and cloud hosting services. These parties only have access to such information as necessary to perform their functions and may not use it for any purpose other than to provide services to us.
- For any reason if Logiclock believes it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy any laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; in the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture or assignment to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our ‘Business Principles’ values or other terms and conditions; or to otherwise protect Logiclock Ltd.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
Logiclock will retain your personal data for the period of time that is necessary to fulfill the original purposes for which it has been collected. Please keep in mind that in certain cases a longer retention period may be required or permitted by law or to allow Logiclock to pursue its business interests, conducting audits, comply with our legal obligations, enforce our agreements or resolve any dispute.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
How long is the data needed to provide you with our products or services or to operate our business?
Are we subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain your data? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of contract or litigation.
In the majority of cases, personal data is deleted 6 months after the point at which it is used for the purposes of our services provided.
Logiclock Ltd only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss or destruction of your personal data. However, Logiclock contains links to other websites. Logiclock Ltd does not control and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring that you can exercise your right of access and you can control your data.
In accordance with our internal procedures, we will respond to the following requests as described below. All requests shall be addressed by contacting us in writing at the address below.
- Access to personal information: you have the right to request what personal data we hold about you, subject to our right to identity verification. If you are requesting a copy of your data, we may charge you for a fee except where this is not permissible under local law.
- Correction and deletion: in some jurisdiction, including according to data protection laws in the EU for data subjects in the EU, you have the right to correct or amend your personal data if it is inaccurate or required to be updated. You may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, however, this may not always be possible due to legal requirements and other obligations to keep such data. In the case that we are requested to delete your data, we may keep some minimal information about you to be able to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our obligations.
- Marketing preferences: you can object to certain data processing operations (e.g., opt-out from marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link located on the bottom of the Logiclock emails or if you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes by unsubscribing here);
- Filing a complaint: any complaints about our adherence to the practices described in this Statement shall be addressed as described above. In some jurisdictions, including according to data protection laws in the EU for complaints issued from subjects in the EU, you have the right to lodge a formal complaint with a data protection authority.
- Asking any other questions related to the protection of your data at Logiclock Ltd.
- The contact details are:
6 Trinity Walk, Nottingham, NG1 2AN
We will do our best to address your request within a reasonable timeframe and free of charge, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. In certain cases, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA IN MARKETING
Logiclock Ltd. may send you regular marketing communications about our services, via our newsletter in accordance with relevant marketing laws, if you are opted in to the service.
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by not opting-in to communications we send to you. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you.
Please note that even if you opt out from receiving marketing communications, you might still receive administrative communications from us, such as booking confirmations and other important notices.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Logiclock Ltd. reserves the right to update this statement from time to time by posting a new version online. You are requested to check this page occasionally. All changes we make will be described on this page. Where we make any material changes to this Statement, we will provide a more prominent notice. Your continued use of our Sites following such posts or notices will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
If you have a privacy concern, a question or complaint please contact us by:
email at email@example.com
in writing at Logiclock Escape Rooms, 6 Trinity Walk, Nottingham, NG1 2AN