Logiclock Escape Rooms Nottingham COVID-19 update
Following the government’s four-step roadmap, we will reopen on the 17th of May 2021.
To help keep everyone safe, we’ve implemented a number of measures throughout Logiclock Escape Rooms, as detailed below.
Flexible Booking Policy - For Your Peace of Mind
- If you or anyone you live with/in your support bubble displays symptoms associated with Covid-19, or if you are required to self-isolate following Government guidance, please do not visit Logiclock escape Rooms.
- Under these circumstances, please call us on 07950205499 to request an exchange or full refund up to 24 hours before the game you are attending. If the game you are planning to attend is within the next 24 hours, please call us on 07950205499 to discuss your options.
- If a game is cancelled for any reason, we will be in contact with you to outline your options which will include a full refund.
Test and Trace
- If you have a smartphone, please scan our venue’s QR code via the NHS COVID-19 app on arrival
Hand Sanitiser and Hand Washing
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival. There are hand sanitiser stations and hand washing facilities throughout the venue.
- You are required to wear a face covering at all times during your visit if you are aged 11 or over, unless you are exempt.
- All face coverings must cover the nose and mouth and fit securely around the side of the face. A face visor or shield is only suitable for customers who are exempt from wearing a face covering.
- Maintain a safe distance from others who aren’t part of your team which includes our staff members.
- Toilets remain open with enhanced cleaning regimes.
- A toilet queue management system will be in place for your safety and comfort.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place throughout the day.
PPE & Training
- A Risk Assessment has been carried out in line with Government guidelines.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) has been introduced for our team, including face coverings.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, our team has taken part in Covid Awareness training within the venue.
A huge thanks for all the support we have had from our customers and the great feedback you have given us since our opening in November 2014.
Finally, look out for each other, keep safe and hopefully see you all soon.