Logiclock Escape Rooms Nottingham COVID-19 secure Business safety rules
- If any of your team are showing any symptoms relating to COVID-19 then you must contact us as soon as possible and we will postpone your booking. Do not attend for your game.
- All of your team must arrive exactly on time – we simply cannot allow any negotiation on this and if you do arrive early then you will be asked to leave again until your time slot. If you are late then we will deduct this from the overall 60 minutes playing time.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times whilst in the building. If you cannot wear a face mask for a medical reason then please email us prior to booking.
- Hand sanitiser must be used both on entry and on completion of your game.
- All teams must consist of a bubble or family group as per the government’s current guidelines.
Many extra measures put in place to keep you and our staff safe.
Our staff will be wearing face masks at all times and players must wear a face-covering during their visit.
All customers and staff must use the hand sanitiser provided.
60 minutes setup and cleaning time between games.
Enhanced cleaning procedures in game rooms and communal areas.
Start time of games staggered by 20-minute intervals.
Social distancing measures throughout the site, including briefs and debriefs.
Groups must be part of a household / social bubble, as per current government advice.
Detailed Risk Assessment completed and available on request.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you.