- Game Master
If you are flexible, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and interacting with clients and want to do something different with your life, this may be the job for you. If you are also creative and love escape rooms as much as we do - please apply. As Game Master your job will be to introduce our customers to the escape room experience, make them feel comfortable, and guide them through their time with
- Passionate, committed and reliable person.
- Bubbly, enthusiastic and confident personality and
- Methodical, attention to detail and
- Good literacy and
- Can work weekends, is hardworking and focused - with some degree of attention to detail.
- The company is growing quickly so there are also longer-term management prospects for the right candidate.
- Customer Service Working with clients
- Basic Administration
- Excellent communication skills, be confident talking in front of large groups, and outstanding customer service skills.
- Personal interest in gaming or “Escape Game”.
- Speaks a modern foreign language.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Flexible part-time job
- Great career progression opportunities
- Start immediately
- The role will be part-time to begin, with a view to full-time based on performance to be discussed with the management team.